Explore Lübeck's city center on a self-guided walking tour with your smartphone. Discover backyards, corridors, and alleys of Lübeck's seafaring quarter, and see Germany's first UNESCO Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Booking one ticket allows you to start the tour on one device. It is recommended to book another ticket from a group size of 5 people.
- It is a self-guided tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
- You will receive a link to the tour via email from the activity provider to start the tour.
- The tour is automatically downloaded at the start and can be played offline.
- You will need a mobile data collection for further information on the internet during the tour.