Taste your way around the Renaissance city of Lucca and enjoy the Italian tradition of "aperitivo" on a 2.5-hour walking tour. Sample savory snacks and good wine as you experience the local life and see some of the city’s more than 100 churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the taxi sign at the entrance to Lucca Train StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on the tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page