Discover the heart of the Swiss Alps on a full-day tour to the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Explore the Jungfrau region and enjoy a scenic train ride between the resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Departure from Frankenstrasse 2-4 in a side street next to Lucerne train station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with confirmation details and valid ID, and wait on the sidewalk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The guide will accompany you all day, except during your free time in Grindelwald and Interlaken and on the train journey
- For the unescorted train journey from Grindelwald to Interlaken, you will receive tickets and detailed written information
- Please note that Harder Kulm is open from April 7, 2023-November 26, 2023, and Mount First is open from December 17, 2022 - October 29, 2023