Take the Panorama Gondola up Mount Pilatus and then ride the world's steepest cogwheel railway. Board a ship for the return trip to Lucerne.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Begin your self-guided tour at Lucerne bus station to get bus number 1 in the direction of Obernau. From Lucerne train station, Bahnhofplatz, take the public bus number 1 (direction Obernau). Get o at Kriens Zentrum/Pilatus and follow the signs for the Pilatus cable car (5-10 minute walk). Bus information: Inkl. Passepartout Zone 10 (2. Kl.) (L)(V)(12) Bus information: Luzern-Kriens, Zentrum Pilatus (vice versa)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an unguided individual tour.