Visit Lake Lucerne and Mt. Pilatus on a half-day tour which takes you on multiple modes of transportation. Take in the views from a boat, cogwheel railway, aerial cableway, and gondola.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please check the timetable before your visit. Start your trip at the Lucerne train station. Show your voucher on the bus number 1 from Lucerne to the stop called Kriens, Zentrum Pilatus. Exchange your voucher for the mountain railway ticket at the cash desk of the valley station in Kriens. If you wish to take the trip in the other direction, get on the boat to Alpnachstad from pier number 2 and show the voucher on the boat. At the valley station in Alpnachstad you will have to exchange your voucher for the mountain railway ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check the timetable carefully, especially for the boat connections (there are 2 - 5 boat departures per day)
- The trip can be taken in both directions for a roundtrip journey
- This tour operates in almost all weather conditions, but please dress appropriately
- Infants and children up to 5 years old participate for free