Stroll through the city and visit the most renowned chocolate boutique and sample its delicacies. See the most iconic landmarks from Lake Lucerne and from the best panorama spots in a combined walking and boat tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Torbogen Big Arch Monument, outside the train stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book a 45-minute tour extension and attend a Chocolate Workshop where you'll learn the secrets behind the sweets. Dates for this tour option: 2 January to 15 November 2019.