Learn about the history of Lucerne on a 2.5-hour walking tour led by a local guide, then savor an all you can eat fondue or raclette culinary experience on a 3-hour evening boat trip around Lake Lucerne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Torbogen Big Arch Monument right outside Lucerne train stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Winter Tour Departs every Friday: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019, and Fri, 25 Oct 2019 - Fri, 13 Dec 2019
- Your guide will not accompany you for the free time and cruise, but will give you detailed instructions on how to read the departure point