Spend a half-day in Lucerne with a guide, and discover the old town of Lucerne. See the wooden Chapel Bridge, the lion monument and the magnificent churches of the city. Then enjoy a 1-hour cruise on Lake Lucerne to admire the city from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Lucerne.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved