Visit Mt. Pilatus on a half-day tour by a scenic train ride, steepest cogwheel railway in the world, aerail cableway "Dragon Ride" and panorama gondola.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please note this is a self-guided tour, there is no guide waiting for you. Please check the timetable before your visit. Start your trip at the Lucerne train station. Show the voucher on bus no. 1 from Lucerne to the station "Kriens, Zentrum Pilatus". At the cash desk of the valley station in Kriens, you have to exchange your voucher for the mountain railway ticket. If you wish to take the trip in the other direction, get on the train S5 to Alpnachstad (train direction to Giswil) and show the voucher on the train. At the valley station in Alpnachstad, you have to exchange your voucher for the mountain railway ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check the timetable carefully
- Round Trip can be taken in both directions
- This is an unguided individual tour
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants participate for free (age 0 - 5 years)