Follow the footsteps of William Tell on this full-day Swiss Path hike and boat cruise from Lucerne. Hike on the Swiss Path. Visit the villages of Altdorf, Buerglen, and Brunnen. Stop in at the Swiss Army Knife Visitors Center, and cruise on Lake Lucerne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
This tour departs on Saturdays at 9 AM. The meeting point for the tour is under the arch facing the lake in front of Lucerne Train Station (Luzern Bahnhof).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The meeting point for the tour is under the arch facing the lake in front of Lucerne Train Station.