Enjoy the beautiful rural landscapes of southern Madeira on a 10-kilometer hike with a private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Pickup in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, Ribeira Brava. All Hotels, Apartments, Inns, Local accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pickup at Funchal Cruise Ship Port. Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants should have a moderate level of physical fitness to join this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour ranges from 100-289 meters in altitude
- The tour begins and ends in Machico, covering a distance of 10 kilometers