Enjoy a combination tour varying between the magic mountain Salkantay, Humantay Lake, and the amazing wonder world Machu Picchu. Enjoy the highland of Cusco and the rainforest in Aguas calientes, throughout a 2-day tour from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from downtown hotels in Cusco. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address and phone number), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu and Train tickets are subjects to availability (schedules and circuits in Machu Picchu will be those that are available)
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu are not included, you must confirm to book it (subject to availability)
- Please be sure to send all information required, passport names, passport nationalities, passport numbers, passport expiry dates, birthdays, and gender in advance
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour (it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research)