Explore Machu Picchu citadel and hike up Machu Picchu Mountain. Enjoy incredible views from the summit with a ticket to the remnants of the Inca Empire. Walk the paths above the Urubamba River.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
- Plastic bottles
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
- The Machu Picchu mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition