Explore the Levada da Silveira, taking a pleasant journey along one of the oldest levadas in Madeira. Admire incredible views of the surrounding landscapes as you follow the trail through beautiful forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Funchal Cruise Ship Port. Your guide will wait for your outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness to join in this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour begins and ends in Queimadas, covering a distance of 10 kilometers
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing