Explore the best of west Madeira's countryside in an open-top 4X4 vehicle. See waterfalls, explore a unique UNESCO forest, and take a swim at the volcanic pools with the help of a friendly, multi-lingual guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided for hotels in Funchal and Caniço Pickup at hotels and guesthouses outside Funchal and Caniço as well as from the cruise dock, harbor, São Vicente, Machico, Santa Cruz, Ponta do Sol, Calheta, Ribeira Brava, and Campanário is available for an additional fee of 5 EUR per person. Pickup from Caniçal, Porto Moniz, Santo da Serra, and Ponta Delgada is available for an extra fee of 10 EUR per person.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen