Get up close and personal with Spain and its rich history on a day tour to Ávila and Segovia. Relax as you are taken to visit the birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus in Ávila. Then see the Aqueduct of Segovia and stop off at the stunning castle, Alcázar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Julia Travel office (next to Plaza de Ramales), Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The duration of the tour includes the round-trip transfers to the destination
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- The local partner reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons