Visit the 'Sierra de Guadarrama' National Park of Madrid. Pure outdoor enjoyment on a 150,000 acre mountainous park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up address should be in Madrid. Any addresses outside Madrid will have a supplementary cost according to the location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Bring a cap, clothing, and shoes fit for mountainous areas and athletic. activity as well as food (energy bars, banana, nuts).
- It is highly recommended that you put on trekking type boots.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, water/drinks, a windproof jacket.
- A maximum of 25 persons per guide, for safety reasons.