Travel from Madrid on a full-day trip to the imperial city of Toledo, one of Europe’s oldest cities and home to famous works by El Greco. Tour the Gothic cathedral, and see the Church of Santo Tome, the former synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Julia Travel next to Plaza de Ramales, Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- The Cathedral of Toledo and St Tomé Church visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Security staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- The operator reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons