See Madrid's main sights on a 2 or 3-hour guided bike tour. Choose from a regular or private tour where you will see the Templo de Debod, the Cathedral of La Almudena, the Plaza de la Villa, the Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, Plaza de España, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
C. Juan Alvarez Mendizabal, 19, E-28008 Madrid, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can also be organized as a private tour, starting at any time up to 11:00 (advisable) in June, July, and August and 15:00 the rest of the year. The cost per person for a private tour is EUR 50.
- A nice feature of the tour is that the supplier will take photos during the tour and forward them to you afterward with an email link.
- The tour can be adapted for children 8 years of age and older.
- The tour is normally led in English and will only be led in other languages if a minimum number of participants is reached.