Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid from three different lookout points on this private tour. Admire the fascinating city from above, stroll along the Gran Via, and admire Plaza de España and Plaza del Callao.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In the lobby of the Aparto Suites Jardines de Sabatini Hotel Cuesta de San Vicente 16, MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The route was designed by Madrid architects so that you can get to know the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings
- At the beginning of the tour, your guide will collect €12 from each participant to pay entrance fees
- Entrance fees to the roof terraces is not included in the tour price: first terrace: €2.50; second terrace: €4.00; third terrace: €5