Skip the long lines to the Prado Museum and see masterpieces of art by Rubens, Titian, Velázquez and others on a guided tour of the main art museum in Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Next to the Monumento a Goya, Calle de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check which option you select as the inclusions are different depending on the option
- If you have selected the option with tapas tasting, you will have to go to Casa Ciriaco on your own: Calle Mayor 84 (40.415310, -3.712317). You can do the tapas tasting until 3:30pm.
- Please do not bring backpacks, the Prado Museum may prohibit your entry.