From Madrid’s oldest taverns to its hip modern hangouts, this is your chance to indulge in tapas – Spain’s most delectable gastronomic treat. Learn some professional tapas tips along the way, as you savor the flavors at popular spots in 3 neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaza de la Villa, at the statue in the middle of the squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you have allergies to certain foods, please let the local operator know in advance.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended.
- Note that the child policy includes children from 6-11 years of age inclusively. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes are recommended. Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat during the summer months.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.