Enjoy a delicious initiation to Spanish cuisine at the small, family-owned eateries Madrid locals know and love best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Plaza Santa Ana. The statue of Calderon de la Barca in front of the big, white hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is in English.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for vegans.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiacs), Dairy free & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children and teenagers 3–17 years old.
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease