This is the original and must-do Madrid food tour—in 4 hours, discover the story of Spanish cuisine, try Madrid’s most famous dishes at 100-year-old eateries, and get exclusive access to the city’s most iconic places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be standing out in the plaza, in front of 27 Plaza Mayor (the tourism office building with colorful murals) with a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease or vegans
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children and teenagers 3–17 years old.