Discover the historic center of Madrid and Royal Palace accompanied by a friendly guide. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of this majestic city. Walk through the medieval streets and visit the most famous and majestic squares of the old town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Bus Terminal on Calle Ferraz, 3, Madrid (Bus Line 74). The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (Lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera
- Wear comfy shoes