Explore the street and urban art scene of Madrid on a guided tour of the Lavapiés, Embajadores and La Latina neighborhoods. See graffiti walls and stencil and sticker art from Spain's underground street art culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The entrance of Teatro Valle Inclán, Calle de Valencia, 1, 28012 Madrid, Spain. Nearest metro station is LavapiésOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour is operated in English