Enjoy an evening of tapas in Madrid's oldest bars — some over 100 years old. Discover Spanish culture and history on this all-inclusive experience. Visit 4 tapas bars with food and drinks included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Santa Ana Square, by Lorca’s bronze statue, in front of the theater.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 13 participants
- A little bit of walking is involved
- Children under 9 years old cannot take part in the tour