Experience masterpieces of surrealist art at the Magritte Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can acces the museum by public transport via metro lines 1 to 5 to Parc or Gare Centrale, trams 92-93 to stop Royale, or take the bus to stops: Royale, Parc or Gare Centrale.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Mobility scooters
Know before you go
- All visitors will go through a light security check upon entry
- The museum is not accessible with baby strollers
- A wheelchair can be borrowed at the museum for people with impaired mobility
- The museum is closed on Mondays and 1 January, 1 May, 23 June, 1 & 11 November, and 25 December