Take on the thrilling adventure of walking the historical El Caminito del Rey on a full-day trip from Málaga. Be wowed by the spectacular views as you journey on gorge pathways suspended 100 meters above the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Join the tour from designated points in Málaga as well as Motril and Almuñécar
- You must be at least 8 years old
- This tour is not recommended for those with reduced mobility or those who suffer from dizziness
- It is essential to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please bring water and snacks
- The estimated time for walking the route is between 2.5 and 3 hours
- This tour may be canceled due to bad weather
- Please note that there are no toilets along the path