Discover Caminito del Rey with multilingual guides on a day trip from Málaga. Learn about the area's history and evolution, marvel at the incredible views, swim in the lake at the end of the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Malaga Town Hall. Your guide will be wearing "Malaga South Experiences (MSE)" clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- The minimum age for the tour is 8 years old
- The tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Please wear walking shoes as you will walk for around 3 hours and cover a distance of 7.7 km. No flip-flops or sandals
- Please wear clothes suitable for the season of the year and bring extra water, a snack or fruit and suncream