Immerse yourself in Malaga's history on a guided tour through its streets, buildings, cathedral, citadel, and Roman theater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Outside the main gate of Malaga museumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- If you choose to enter any of the monuments, the entrance fees will be paid at your own expense
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Starting times and locations are subject to change
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering