Explore Malaga like a native as you indulge in the city’s food culture and history. Eat like a local on this easy 3-hour walking tour with a licensed guide. Sample the food at the local market and visit the sights in the historical parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside McDonald's located in Plaza de la Marina, across the street from main Tourist Information Office, MalagaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Tour starts at 10:30 everyday except on Sundays or public holidays (when the market is closed) and last 3 hours with very easy walking.
- With a group of a maximum of 8 people, you can truly experience one of Spain’s most pleasurable passions - food.