Explore Malaga, Picasso's birthplace, in an open-top bus. Hop-on and off at any of the stops and listen to the multilingual audio commentary. Gain entry to various museums and attractions depending on which ticket you opt for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Information as listed in this tour is subject to change at any time
- Please note that Bus Stop 14 (Avenida de Andalucia) is closed until further notice
- There is no service on the Green Route on Mondays
- The Green Route is a public line served by a minibus that does not provide audio commentary
- First bus departs bus stop 1 at 10:30 /Last bus departs at 20:00
- Frequency: every 20-30 minutes
- Boat Tour: Operates on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 16:00, 17:30, and 19:00
- · Saturday and Sundays at 12:00, 13:30, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00. The 19:00 departure includes live music but is only included for the Premium Experience tickets.
- · The music boat tour finishes on 16th October. The remaining boat tour times will continue to operate until end of October.
- No boat tours operate on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.