Explore collections that provide a great overview of Picasso’s art at the Museo Picasso Málaga. Admire more than 200 works by the creator of Cubism as well as exciting temporary exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, Málaga 29015Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The archaeological site can be entered with any museum entry ticket
- Cloakroom service available. Only suitcases and backpacks with a maximum of 55 x 35 x 20 cm are allowed. Objects deposited in the locker must be picked up on the same day
- Scooters, tricycles, and bicycles are not accepted
- Umbrellas and other potentially dangerous objects must be deposited in the cloakroom
- Drinks and food must remain inside the bag or backpack during the visit
- On Sundays entrance is free 2 hours before closing time
- Entry is free on the following dates: Day of Andalusia (Feb 28), International Museum Day (May 18), World Tourism Day (Sept 27)
- This ticket is only for individuals up to a maximum of 6 participants per booking
- Entry is free for those aged 16 and younger and the audio guide is not included (available for rent for €1 at the ticket office). Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- The audio guide for the temporary exhibition is only available in English and Spanish