Discover the longest wooden bridge in Europe during sunset and explore the Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve with all its lagoons and local birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Right at the beginning of the Senda Litoral del Guadalhorce footbridge. The guide will carry an umbrella or a flag with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.