Discover the wonders of Mallorca’s south coast on this boat tour from Andratx. Admire stunning coastal views, visit hidden coves, and snorkel with fish in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There’s also a stop for traditional paella.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
The local partner will contact you to confirm the exact location of the boat in Club de Vela. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If it is raining, the tour will be rescheduled to another day
- Please note, if the boat is unable to travel to Sant Elm (due to weather or sea conditions) the tour will go to Mini Folies, where you can have a reservation for a paella meal