Watch a local chef in action as you learn how to make the great classics of Spanish cuisine. Dive into the culinary culture of Palma de Mallorca as you enjoy a full menu and cooking demonstrations with paella, tortilla española, and mixed appetizers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please come to the class 5 minutes before it starts. Lonja 18 Open Kitchen Mallorca, Carrer de la Llotja, 18, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options for the paella are available, but not vegan options