Discover the unknown corners of Palma with the author of the book "Enchanted by Mallorca."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22, corner of Carrer de Vallseca, near the restaurant "Lennox The Pup". Avinguda d'Antoni Maura is the extension of Passeig des Born towards the sea, below the ALMUDAINA Palace. Nearby is the bus stop of lines 25 and 35 (Placa Reina) and the parking garage "Parc de la Mar". Opposite the meeting point is a taxi rank. The taxi drivers call this Jardines de S'Horta del Rei in PalmaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for children and young people
- Alcohol may only be consumed in Spain by those 18 and older