See Palma in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around this part of town as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
Select participants and date
Start at the intersection of Plaça d’Alenxandre Jaume and Carrer del Sindicat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- Please note: this is a self-guided tour, which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point
- The games are available in English, not in the local language