Join an Amazon Jungle trip where you'll have the chance to explore the Amazon, get closer to nature, and learn more about the rainforest and the people that live along the riverbanks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from hotels in Manaus. Pickup from Ibis Airport, Tryp By Whyndan Airport, and Tropical Executive at 7:30 AM. All other hotels at approximately 8:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup from hotels in Manaus. Pickup from Ibis Airport, Tryp By Whyndan Airport, and Tropical Executive at 7:30 AM. All other hotels at approximately 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Maximum luggage 25 pounds/12kg per person; passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in their partner's office or at your hotel in Manaus
- Avoid giving money to the community children; small gifts such as toys, comic books, or other items are welcomed and encouraged.
- Itinerary specifics are subject to change
- Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 2 PM will only be able to enjoy the evening activities on the first day
- Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer
- What to bring:
- insect repellant, sunglasses, sun cream, hat or cap, comfortable clothes, binoculars, hiking shoes and sandals, rain jacket, a small water bottle, and a camera or smartphone for photos