Experience the delights of Derbyshire on a full-day tour from Manchester. See the rolling hills of the Peak District, taste the traditional treats of Bakewell, and journey into the natural wonder that is Poole’s Cavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white minibus bearing the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years.
- The tour allows 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22 inch x 17 inch x 10 inch) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.