Explore the mountains, marvels, and myths of North Wales and Chester. Set off on a journey through the best of the must-see sights with an expert guide. Enjoy a lovely mixture of stately castles and beautiful landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD. Our buses will be waiting directly opposite 'The Department for Education' office. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. If travelling from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station: Take the main exit (1 - Piccadilly) from the station. Follow the pedestrian walkway to the traffic lights/Caffe Nero and at the end of the pedestrian walkway or Station Approach, you cross over at the lights and turn left onto London Road. Walk straight ahead for around 100 metres, passing underneath a pedestrian footbridge. Turn left under the railway bridge/tunnel opposite Motel one. When you're through the tunnel, you'll see the coach parking straight ahead on the left. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From April 2023 tour price includes entrance to Conwy Castle. Before April 2023, this visit (and any others listed) are optional, and tickets can be purchased while on tour
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- This tour allows 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22 inch x 17 inch x 10 inch) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.