Explore 150 years of the world's greatest game and find out how English soccer has influenced the globe. See incredible artifacts and relive the emotions, memories, and drama of famous matches.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
National Football Museum: Urbis Building Cathedral Gardens, Todd St, Manchester M4 3BG, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The museum closes at 5 PM but the last admissions are 4 PM.
- Guided tours are included in the price and are available on a first-come-first-served basis (except for pre-booked groups) and take place between 11 AM and 12 PM, 1 PM and 2 PM, and 2 PM and 3 PM. Guided tours are optional and take approximately 40 minutes.
- If you are a City of Manchester taxpayer you can enjoy free admission to the museum.