Enjoy a guided walking tour of Mantova, the city where Virgil was born, Shakespeare’s Romeo fled after leaving Verona, Verdi set Rigoletto and the Gonzagas built the Ducal Palace. Explore the fine art at the Ducal Palace, now Italy's largest museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
At Rigoletto's House, Piazza Sordello 23, Mantova, near the inner courtyard entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Shoulders must be covered when entering churches. A wide sarong is suggested. Shorts are not allowed in the churches.