Enjoy a half-day tour of Casares, admiring the stark white buildings and scenic hilltop vistas. Learn about the politician and writer Blas Infante, considered the father of Andalusian nationalism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Malaga, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, or Ronda.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- For the tour in a car (1-3 people) or a van (4-8 people), there is no guided tour during the transportation
- For the tour in a minibus (8 people or more), there will be a tour guide during the transportation
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering