Experience the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a 3-day safari tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. Spend the night at a Bedouin camp in the Erg Chebbi dunes. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and sunrise. See the Kasbah of Ouarzazate, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver at your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and vegan diets can be accommodated for if communicated at time of booking
- If the road across the Atlas Mountains is blocked during winter, an alternative route is available via Taroudant; it costs an additional €10 per person to take this route
- The standard desert camp is about 200 yards (200 meters) away from the hotel included in the price, with a bathroom outside the tent
- The luxury desert camp is located in the middle of the dunes, with a bathroom/shower inside the tent
- On the final day the transfer time back to Marrakech is approximately 10 hours
- Pickup is not available from accommodations located more than 4miles (7 km) from Jemaa El Fna Square