Enjoy a full-day trip to the High Atlas Mountains and meet local Berbers. Visit Toubkal National Park and Imlil village, where you can choose a moderate guided hike or continue on to the village by 4x4 vehicle. Eat a traditional lunch with a local family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The optional trekking tour in Toubkal National Park is of moderate difficulty and requires that you are fit. Walking shoes are mandatory. If you do not choose the trekking tour, you will be taken to Armed village and down to Imlil by 4x4