Visit Northern Africa and climb to the summit of Toubkal, the highest peak in the region. Along the way, you'll see the village of Imlil, the Toubkal Massif and the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Trekking gear
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- In winter (when there is snow), crampons and ice picks may be required for a €10 rental. Your guide will arrange these if needed.
- It is necessary to give your hotel or riad name during booking, so that pickup can be arranged