Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Marrakech as you explore the medina and the souks in the city. On this private full-day tour you will see historical buildings, the tombs of former dynasties, the Jewish Quarter, and the artisan neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Café de France, located at Jemaa el-Fnaa, Marrakech at 10:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is customary that visiting the marketplaces be a part of city tours. On this tour, such visits will be reduced in as reasonable a manner as possible for the guests; however, if it cannot be avoided, it may still not be the best use of the tour guide's resources. It is recommended either to ask in a friendly manner specifically for interesting shops or forgo this altogether if not interested.
- Please respect local customs and wear modest clothing – no shorts or sleeveless tops.
- This tour is flexible and can be customized to suit your interests.