Visit the pearl of the Orient and discover the famous sights of Marrakech's old city. Admire the Bahia Palace, walk through the Jewish Quarter and see the Saadian Tombs as well as the Koran school.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, German, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- If your accommodation is inside the Medina (old town) the guide will pick you up on foot at reception. If your accommodation is outside the medina you can either meet the guide at the meeting point Cafe de France/Jemaa el Fna or you can book a hotel transfer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour takes place on foot in the old city. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour is unfortunately not suitable for people with limited mobility
- This tour offers pick-up from hotels in the Medina (on foot). A hotel pick-up from Palmeraie must be booked separately
- If a group has more than 17 participants it will be divided into two groups, with 1 guide per group, to offer a better experience