Enjoy a day trip to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech, for an escape from the bustling city and an introduction to the High Atlas Mountains. Explore the valley, experience a Berber market, and stop to visit the village of Setti Fatma.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad (Jemaa el-Fnaa Square)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a shared day trip from Marrakech to the Ourika Vally in a small group of travelers from all over the world.